WTBFitbit surge accs

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit surge accs
Looking to buy around 5 surge accs daily.
Accs need to be under warranty.
Accs can be recently synced or inactive as well,i can se them well NP (i expect to pay less for recently synced,like 50 cents less)
My skype:thatiggy
Doubt youll find that many. There in a high demand at the moment everyone wants them!
Too bad. Anyways still looking.
Please take a look at my shop I am trying to always stay in stock of valid warranty surges, if you are willing to buy ones more recently synced I can offer you discounts.
Quote Originally Posted by b/racker View Post
Please take a look at my shop I am trying to always stay in stock of valid warranty surges, if you are willing to buy ones more recently synced I can offer you discounts.
Prices are abit steep,added you however.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?