[Halp]Best way to remember doing something?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Halp]Best way to remember doing something?
I just got back from the dentist and long story short i must wear my new braces whenever i can or i might end up having to do surgery on my jaw.
It's just that never remember to wear them after eating or coming home from school. I tried using alarm every 3-4 hours but i would disable it sometimes and forgot to enable it again. Maybe you can suggest something?

Thanks.
Sticky Notes on your usual locations!
For example on your notebook, your PC, your TV, your door etc.!
Do what Greg Heffley did and put your dirty socks on the TV or something. When your parents ask why or you see it you'll remember you did it to remind yourself to wear your bracelets.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Do what Greg Heffley did and put your dirty socks on the TV or something. When your parents ask why or you see it you'll remember you did it to remind yourself to wear your bracelets.
This might work!

Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
Sticky Notes on your usual locations!
For example on your notebook, your PC, your TV, your door etc.!
Wow, never thought of that! Thanks a lot.
Write a note on your dick. When you take a piss... Ohh yeah..
I take a lot of pisses so it would work for me :P

EDIT: All jokes aside draw a dot on your face or your hand or something. Every time you see it you will reamber... I do it... I draw a small dot on my hand and for some reason it helps me reamber what I'm doing/
Bracelets? Braces*. Back to the point: I could suggest you put a paper on your door handle so when you open the door in the morning you remember...but when I did that even when it was covering the whole handle I still forgot :/ I suggest maybe setting an alarm on your phone.
Quote Originally Posted by Platinum View Post
Bracelets? Braces*. Back to the point: I could suggest you put a paper on your door handle so when you open the door in the morning you remember...but when I did that even when it was covering the whole handle I still forgot :/ I suggest maybe setting an alarm on your phone.
Lol bracelets....Anyway, like i said i tried setting an alarm on my phone but that didn't work either.
Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post


Lol bracelets....Anyway, like i said i tried setting an alarm on my phone but that didn't work either.
Oh right. Sorry just skimmed through your post. Usually with very important things I don't normally forget most of the time. That's all the help I can give.
set a reminder as your background for your phone!
Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
set a reminder as your background for your phone!
That's actually smart asf...
reminder on your phone would be best honestly, your phone is always with you
phone, or sticky notes are good
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?