Thumbs upPERFECT MAIN | LVL 50 | 500+HRS | 30+WINS | 11 YEARS OLD | 400+ TRADES MADE ON IT

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
PERFECT MAIN | LVL 50 | 500+HRS | 30+WINS | 11 YEARS OLD | 400+ TRADES MADE ON IT
Features:
-Level 50 on steam
-400+ Trades and 750+ Market Transactions made on the account
-11 Years old
-65 Games
-110+ Profile comments (all comments made from may to september, not fresh ones)
-220+ Friends
-A few coins ingame
-33 Wins
-Private Rank 18(Almost prime ready)
-CS:GO Rank: MGE
-Never ever injected
-Cool screenshots with real knives/items, not crappy skinchanger ones
-Free 1k+ hourboost on the account
Current best offer is: $80.00USD so looking for more
Payment methods: PayPal(not directly, you have to buy g2a giftcard)/Bitcoin/Skrill/CSGO|TF2 Case keys
I'm not interested to trade the account for another
Skype: tonti123123
Screenshots:










I would offer you something lower the $80 if you're buyer fell though or you would rather deal with me.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
I would offer you something lower the $80 if you're buyer fell though or you would rather deal with me.
He goes first with unchargable payment, but thanks
I am ready to go first and pay more than 80$ please accept my request and we can talk.
I'll buy this from you right now for around 120 dollars. Let me know if your interested.
/Sold, closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?