WeaponMgr Client Error 28_3

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
WeaponMgr Client Error 28_3
I get Client error 28_3 everytime I use a feature related to WeaponMgr like anti all boom, etc...

I tried this fix

Code:
bool isReady = false;
typedef struct
{
    BYTE Data[0x3000];
} WeaponMgrCopy;
 
WeaponMgrCopy* Weapons[800];
 
void backup(DWORD CShell,DWORD WeaponMgr)
{
    DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr );
    for(int i=0;i<=800;i++)
    {  
        DWORD Weapon = (*(DWORD*)(pWeaponMgr + (4*i)));
        if (Weapon != NULL)
        {
            Weapons[i] = new WeaponMgrCopy;
            memcpy(Weapons[i], (void*)(Weapon), 0x1400);
        }
    }
}
 
    WeaponMgrCopy* bypass (int GunIndexNR)
    {    
        return Weapons[GunIndexNR];
    }
 
void MakeCall(BYTE* paddress, DWORD yourfunction, DWORD dwlen)
{
    DWORD dwOldProtect, dwBkup, dwRelAddr;
    VirtualProtect(paddress, dwlen, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOldProtect);
    dwRelAddr = (DWORD) (yourfunction - (DWORD) paddress) - 5;
    *paddress = 0xE8;
        *((DWORD*) (paddress + 0x1)) = dwRelAddr;
    for(DWORD x = 0x5; x < dwlen; x++) *(paddress + x) = 0x90;
    VirtualProtect(paddress, dwlen, dwOldProtect, &dwBkup);
    return;
}
Then I called it before memory hack like this
www12.0zz0.com/2016/09/09/20/107865383.png
But when I use this in game, There is no effect ! no feature is working.

Is there something wrong I did ?
Quote Originally Posted by ArQ View Post
I get Client error 28_3 everytime I use a feature related to WeaponMgr like anti all boom, etc...

I tried this fix

Code:
bool isReady = false;
typedef struct
{
    BYTE Data[0x3000];
} WeaponMgrCopy;
 
WeaponMgrCopy* Weapons[800];
 
void backup(DWORD CShell,DWORD WeaponMgr)
{
    DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr );
    for(int i=0;i<=800;i++)
    {  
        DWORD Weapon = (*(DWORD*)(pWeaponMgr + (4*i)));
        if (Weapon != NULL)
        {
            Weapons[i] = new WeaponMgrCopy;
            memcpy(Weapons[i], (void*)(Weapon), 0x1400);
        }
    }
}
 
    WeaponMgrCopy* bypass (int GunIndexNR)
    {    
        return Weapons[GunIndexNR];
    }
 
void MakeCall(BYTE* paddress, DWORD yourfunction, DWORD dwlen)
{
    DWORD dwOldProtect, dwBkup, dwRelAddr;
    VirtualProtect(paddress, dwlen, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOldProtect);
    dwRelAddr = (DWORD) (yourfunction - (DWORD) paddress) - 5;
    *paddress = 0xE8;
        *((DWORD*) (paddress + 0x1)) = dwRelAddr;
    for(DWORD x = 0x5; x < dwlen; x++) *(paddress + x) = 0x90;
    VirtualProtect(paddress, dwlen, dwOldProtect, &dwBkup);
    return;
}
Then I called it before memory hack like this
www12.0zz0.com/2016/09/09/20/107865383.png
But when I use this in game, There is no effect ! no feature is working.

Is there something wrong I did ?
Have you fixed this? I'm with the same problem.
When I play with bots I don't get error, but when I go to a normal room the error appears.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?