MasterYoda banned

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
Can anyone tell how to charge back via paypal if u paid with friends and family lolol.
Quote Originally Posted by PikachuApple View Post
Can anyone tell how to charge back via paypal if u paid with friends and family lolol.
if payment was made through unauthorized payment, and you are able to prove it. then it can be reversed. or if you paid using your credit card, most likely you are able to chargeback, your credit card company will side you.

otherwise, you're not protected by buyer's protection. so if you paid willingly, using your own computer, same IP address. don't think paypal will consider charging back this f&f payment
I dont know how these suspicious services even get approved.
A lot of services who got approved which turned out to be scammers ( and are quite obvious imo ) are just beyond me....
I´d like to see stricter rules on MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
I dont know how these suspicious services even get approved.
A lot of services who got approved which turned out to be scammers ( and are quite obvious imo ) are just beyond me....
I´d like to see stricter rules on MPGH.
Anyone can become a scammer. I guess you have a point since playing with big money for a low repped user is kinda something.
Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
Anyone can become a scammer. I guess you have a point since playing with big money for a low repped user is kinda something.
Totally agreed - a brokering service should generally not be allowed here on MPGH if you ask me
In fact all these super suspicious, none proofen User Services should receive extra investigations before approving!
Oh, I so expected this guy to be banned even without being staff... regardless, enjoy your life ban evader.
So I checked his Facebook out (his PayPal email directly went to Facebook)

God his family looks rich... Wearing suits and all that. Wtf and he's here scamming us. LooL.

His father / mother / sister / and one of them works in health care too wtf ??
They look to be very nice and elegant people. Like lol. Can't judge by the book cover. Would his parents / sisters be surprised?
Quote Originally Posted by PikachuApple View Post
So I checked his Facebook out (his PayPal email directly went to Facebook)

God his family looks rich... Wearing suits and all that. Wtf and he's here scamming us. LooL.

His father / mother / sister / and one of them works in health care too wtf ??
They look to be very nice and elegant people. Like lol. Can't judge by the book cover. Would his parents / sisters be surprised?
how sure are you that the account is him and not someone else?
Quote Originally Posted by PikachuApple View Post
So I checked his Facebook out (his PayPal email directly went to Facebook)

God his family looks rich... Wearing suits and all that. Wtf and he's here scamming us. LooL.

His father / mother / sister / and one of them works in health care too wtf ??
They look to be very nice and elegant people. Like lol. Can't judge by the book cover. Would his parents / sisters be surprised?
Contact them and find out.
Then why is his PayPal connected to his Facebook?
I directly Input his PayPal email and it went to his Facebook, the only only.
Unless these 2 Ppl are working together ? Because he needs his email to check on Facebook and PayPal. They are linked together. So if the Facebook isn't him, then we'll won't he be suspicious that he kept receiving all these $$???

Like if I put my email into Facebook, it comes to my profile only. I don't know how to Explain that.
@arunforce, I contacted on of his "sis". Doesn't respond gg.

Contact me for his email, you can check it out. I am still quite upset. $50 can buy hundred packs of ramen -_-.

I also lost 90$ on another brokering service but it didn't say money back guarantee so I ain't quite (I actually am) sad about it cuz at least that person didn't made me wait 14 days of happiness only to be cranked in the ass on the last day with blood dripping out. Btw I think brokering service should never be allow again .
Quote Originally Posted by PikachuApple View Post
Then why is his PayPal connected to his Facebook?
I directly Input his PayPal email and it went to his Facebook, the only only.
Unless these 2 Ppl are working together ? Because he needs his email to check on Facebook and PayPal. They are linked together. So if the Facebook isn't him, then we'll won't he be suspicious that he kept receiving all these $$???

Like if I put my email into Facebook, it comes to my profile only. I don't know how to Explain that.
@arunforce, I contacted on of his "sis". Doesn't respond gg.

Contact me for his email, you can check it out. I am still quite upset. $50 can buy hundred packs of ramen -_-.

I also lost 90$ on another brokering service but it didn't say money back guarantee so I ain't quite (I actually am) sad about it cuz at least that person didn't made me wait 14 days of happiness only to be cranked in the ass on the last day with blood dripping out. Btw I think brokering service should never be allow again .
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1165695

Seems like he doxed himself.

I'll talk to staff about not allowing anyone to handle money.
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
Why are you such a savage?
Wasn't me.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
You and I are one so.

What why did quantam query got banned?
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?