WTS★ ► GTA5® MONEY SERVICE ◄ ★ | [1.36 SAFE ✔] | 24/7 AVAILABLE ● ULTRA CHEAP ★

Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5
★ ► GTA5® MONEY SERVICE ◄ ★ | [1.36 SAFE ✔] | 24/7 AVAILABLE ● ULTRA CHEAP ★
Hello !

There is a lot of service with very low cost, be careful when you use this kind of service because in most of the cases you will be ban by Rockstar. Because the people who sell this type of service claim to hold a method not detected but it is false. My services are a little more expensive than the others but guarantee you the immunity for the ban ! For more informations add me on skype



4 week now im doing this methods on some account + my friends, no one of them is banned actually.


VOUCHES:

Quote Originally Posted by m1keill View Post
Fast

trusted

200 m buyer
Quote Originally Posted by BobGamingHD View Post
Fast and legit service, gave an extra 10mill
Quote Originally Posted by daviert View Post
Very good service, fast and reliable! definitely recommend
Quote Originally Posted by Sniper020 View Post
Good sale
Fast transfer
Good Communicate
Extra 10 mil x)

10/10 thx
Quote Originally Posted by stealthycactus View Post
Was fast and easy, would reccomend!


Quote Originally Posted by 47agentman View Post
Professional, and legitimate. Just be patient, and your money will arrive in short notice. I received what I paid for and more. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by TROiZER View Post
Thank you. I buy 120m for 15$ and hi give me bonus. vouch for him
Quote Originally Posted by SuperSanyk View Post
Bought 200million for 20USD and I got an extra of 11million! Much appreciated and highly recommended! Merci!
Quote Originally Posted by danbidz View Post
+Rep! did mine AND my friends in about 10mins! good guy, good service!

Make sure you add me skype with this script

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Afawakservices_1.png[/img]

Proof (2k and 200k) :

2K :
200K :
got 80m for 10$, thanks for the bonus, great guy. always good to work with bro', keep it good !
Quote Originally Posted by ZeubyX View Post
got 80m for 10$, thanks for the bonus, great guy. always good to work with bro', keep it good !
No Problem
Added you.
How much do you offer for vouch customer?
Professional, and legitimate. Just be patient, and your money will arrive in short notice. I received what I paid for and more. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
How much do you offer for vouch customer?
Add me on skype

Quote Originally Posted by 47agentman View Post
Professional, and legitimate. Just be patient, and your money will arrive in short notice. I received what I paid for and more. Thank you!
You're welcome, thank you for order !
Thank you. I buy 120m for 15$ and hi give me bonus. vouch for him
Quote Originally Posted by TROiZER View Post
Thank you. I buy 120m for 15$ and hi give me bonus. vouch for him
No problem, I hope you enjoyed the service
Bought 200million for 20USD and I got an extra of 11million! Much appreciated and highly recommended! Merci!
Quote Originally Posted by SuperSanyk View Post
Bought 200million for 20USD and I got an extra of 11million! Much appreciated and highly recommended! Merci!
Quote Originally Posted by SuperSanyk View Post
+Rep! did mine AND my friends in about 10mins! good guy, good service!
Have fun, if you need help or if you have some questions you know where I am
+Rep! did mine AND my friends in about 10mins! good guy, good service!
Fast

trusted

200 m buyer
Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?