WTS[MAKE $$] Bitcoin Investment Tips Service! NO SPORTS BETTING/GAMBLING INVOLVED

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Yolyol View Post
Just as a reminder to all customers, there's still a risk even though there's "less" risk compared to sports betting. This is just like stock brokering and you can imagine the stories about that profession. Of course bit coin's variables are easier to predict than actual stocks. Yes, this is pretty "safe'', just don't invest too much at a time guys.
Thank you for your input! Yes of course there are still risks, just lesser than of other methods like gambling.

And I can assure you that I DO NOT provide any brokerage services, this is purely tips for my customers to follow. I will not be handling their money on their behalf

Thanks for clarifying things

Good luck to you
Get your Subscription From $5 onwards!
Do you have a sample analysis or tips? Even outdated ones. I have 5xx$ of BTC
Quote Originally Posted by Niafluffe View Post
Do you have a sample analysis or tips? Even outdated ones. I have 5xx$ of BTC
Yes I do, add me up on skype
Postint here for later, very interested in this service!
Talking to you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @Kiesa-

Are you selling an ebook?
Nope, there are no ebooks involved.

However, there are 2 pages of instructional PDFs that shows a general guide on how to get started.

It involves directing to the website, to depositing BTC. So that I don't have to explain myself everytime

I have contacted you through Skype

Cheers!
i work with this guy you will probably enjoy his service. Hes really smart you will get a good investment off him.
Quote Originally Posted by bigkitty2 View Post
i work with this guy you will probably enjoy his service. Hes really smart you will get a good investment off him.
How much you've invested and how much did you gain ?

I'm really interested about his service
Quote Originally Posted by rakail92 View Post
How much you've invested and how much did you gain ?

I'm really interested about his service
Pm him about it
Get your Subscription From $5 onwards!
Get your Subscription From $5 onwards!
Get your Subscription From $5 onwards!
I'm a little over a week into my subscription so far, and so far I am up ~25% of my original starting balance. All is good so far, will keep you guys posted. This also requires very little time commitment. You may only have to do something once every other day or so.
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?