SolvedHack on a server without battleye

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hack on a server without battleye
Can I use hacks without being detected on a server without battleye on?
Quote Originally Posted by whitefence View Post
Can I use hacks without being detected on a server without battleye on?
Hi, you need use at your own risk, however you can make a new acc(fake) for test the hack/tools.
Quote Originally Posted by qwertyman3 View Post
you can get vacced
This is wrong on so many levels.
No u cant, vac isnt even in arma 3....
Quote Originally Posted by incred View Post
This is wrong on so many levels.
No u cant, vac isnt even in arma 3....
I was mistaken. Arma 3 does not in fact have an active VAC module, unlike dayz.

Your BE bans will turn into VAC (game bans) now though https://dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00171
Quote Originally Posted by whitefence View Post
Can I use hacks without being detected on a server without battleye on?
Find a Battleye bypass And once you find one use it and keep it private.
Over 48 hours have passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us