HiringNeed a worker. $50 per week

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need a worker. $50 per week
The job is to talk to ppl inquiring about joining our sports betting group. You get $1 per person that joins(you will end up with at least $50 or more each week) + free membership to our group.

Hit me up on skype W23rdst

Requirements: Must be a member on MPGH for 6 months or more
Must have at least 500 posts
I need someone that is very active on mpgh and on skype
Must wear our signature

Must be mature with professional people skills and a good attitude to be considered.

On another note, I am also looking for another tipster to join our group. Doesn't matter what you bet on, but if you think you got what it takes to be part of our team hit me up on skype

I need a worker ASAP.
I already found someone.
Quote Originally Posted by W23rd View Post
The job is to talk to ppl inquiring about joining our sports betting group. You get $1 per person that joins(you will end up with at least $50 or more each week) + free membership to our group.

Hit me up on skype W23rdst

Requirements: Must be a member on MPGH for 6 months or more
Must have at least 500 posts
I need someone that is very active on mpgh and on skype
Must wear our signature

Must be mature with professional people skills and a good attitude to be considered.

On another note, I am also looking for another tipster to join our group. Doesn't matter what you bet on, but if you think you got what it takes to be part of our team hit me up on skype

I need a worker ASAP.
can it work with me i'm very active and my membership is 12+ months , but i only have 200 posts :/
gonna contact you on skype: robert.trade
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?