[HELP]5 Programs In 1
Hey
Does Anyone Know How To Merge 5 Programs In 1
Example

Making A Program With 5 Buttons, You Click On 1 Button And It Will Open That Program
I Know How To Make A Program, Where You Add The Directory Link To The Code Of The Button And It Goes To That Folder And Opens It
But Is There Away To Merge Those Programs Together So Instead Of Having To Keep The Programs You Want To Merge In The Same Spot They Are All 1 Program Just Seperate in The same exe like in the pic above?
Thank You
If You Dont Understand Please Pm Me And I Will Try To Explain Better
Does Anyone Know How To Merge 5 Programs In 1
Example

Making A Program With 5 Buttons, You Click On 1 Button And It Will Open That Program

I Know How To Make A Program, Where You Add The Directory Link To The Code Of The Button And It Goes To That Folder And Opens It
But Is There Away To Merge Those Programs Together So Instead Of Having To Keep The Programs You Want To Merge In The Same Spot They Are All 1 Program Just Seperate in The same exe like in the pic above?
Thank You
If You Dont Understand Please Pm Me And I Will Try To Explain Better
