News Force Recruitment Thread

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Name: Luverdark

Position/Section applying for: Freelancer + Sports news

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10. English is my first and only language, I have studied it in higher education.

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team): News writing was part of my english syllabus however I don't have experience in it outside of college.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: I have plenty of free time and I can easily get the job done early.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I'd like to be part of the team and give back to the community. I have lots of experience with sports and esports (I run a betting group) so i'm always up to date with the latest trends even before the media. I have experience working with other people and I generally prefer working as a team rather than individually, one of those people i worked with is Dynasty, he is currently in the team and i'm sure he can vouch for my efficiency and effort that I put into my work.

Thanks
-LD
Name: Jimmie
Position/Section applying for: Sport News
Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8
Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team): No
Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Hell Yeah
Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: I always wanted to be a part of mpgh and help, so this is my chance. I like to be active in this fun and nice community so yeah, I basically just want to join :P
Name: Evan

Position/Section applying for: Freelancer

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 8

Do you have any experience of being on a news / publications team, advanced or specific writing or related? If so, explain: (IE, AP Language or wrote on a high school news team) Yes, I worked on new articles and announcements for my schools website when I was in high school.

Are you able to meet a weekly deadline where expectations are your responsibilities are completed prior to news publication?: Yes, I'm extremely active.

Why do you believe you should be apart of the News Force?: Writing articles for MPGH would be a fun way to contribute to MPGH. Currently not working or in school, so I have a lot of time on my hands which can be used to write exceptional news. Given the opportunity I can keep the news entertaining and accurate.
Applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied. Those who have been accepted will be directly contacted. If you were not accepted, look out for future openings. We encourage you to not dismay but apply again.

Best regards from the News Force team.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?