3D_MODELING40 dollar 3d design request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
40 dollar 3d design request
I have something that needs to be turned into a 3d model that looks professional.
My Autodesk Inventor is not flash enough, can somebody help me out?

https://gyazo.com/407b7c7c142bdd20367d9739d036d582

This needs to be turned into 3D.

skype: Turnthevolumeupfornate
I can do it, but payment is upfront for this kind of thing. Made in Blender.
Quote Originally Posted by TonySK View Post
I can do it, but payment is upfront for this kind of thing. Made in Blender.
add my skype if you are interested:
turnthevolumeupfornate

Payment up front depends on the quality of the design. I have no reservations about paying you, its just that I have very specific needs
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanRenegade View Post
I'd be interested if you're still looking. I use Cinema 4D
add my skype: turnthevolumeupfornate
I'd be interested if you're still looking. I use Cinema 4D
I've added you on Skype, sorry for the late reply, life has been eating away at me in recent days

I could totally make the model for you
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?