S> Karma Koin NX Cards DISCOUNT!!! 10,000 NX for only $8.70
I no longer need my Karma Koin NX cards I got so I'm reselling them at a discounted price.
Please contact me on Skype: pinanosmurf
or leave a reply here and instruct me how I can reach you.
I have 5 x 25,000 NX cards and I'm selling them $21.75 each
I have 1 x 10,000 NX card and I'm selling it for $8.70
I will not be going first unless you have sufficient amount of vouches.
Only Paypal as payment accepted.
Please contact me on Skype: pinanosmurf
or leave a reply here and instruct me how I can reach you.
I have 5 x 25,000 NX cards and I'm selling them $21.75 each
I have 1 x 10,000 NX card and I'm selling it for $8.70
I will not be going first unless you have sufficient amount of vouches.
Only Paypal as payment accepted.