ExclamationBattlefield 2 revive hack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield 2 revive hack
I have tried using the SOH V5 hack for Bf2R, the revive launcher, but it doesn't work! It would be appreciated if someone on this forum could help me through!

windows 10 64-bit

my skype: bryangeerds

sincerely,
Bryan
i think its outdate now mate
someone else on this forum did it succesfully.
I use it on BF2 revive perfectly fine on Win7 Ultimate x64
Quote Originally Posted by MasterSoares View Post
I use it on BF2 revive perfectly fine on Win7 Ultimate x64
How do I use the hack ? win7 64 bit with SOH v5
Quote Originally Posted by dontlook32 View Post
How do I use the hack ? win7 64 bit with SOH v5
Run soh v5 as administrator
run bf2 from the revive launcher

press Delete to get the hack menu
Quote Originally Posted by EL Surenzo dA KK Caponeiyl View Post


Run soh v5 as administrator
run bf2 from the revive launcher

press Delete to get the hack menu
It doesn't work.

Launching soh v5 as admin, launching revive bf2. After game launch, explosion sound from the hack, and the game crash...


Win8.1
using without any problem
i have same problem but i have windows 8.1
Game just shuts down for me when i start the hack
Using the V5 and Win 10 64bit as well
It dosent work on windows 10 and 8.1,8 only on older systems
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us