Nekrobot (NEW API)
Hey guys, so the guys at necrobot/nekrobot released a new bot and is now called "NEKROBOT" with a K (very important), and with the new bot they got it running on a new API that is not as detectable as the old "NECROBOT" with a C.
HOW TO USE:
1. Extract the bot, for an example: the desktop.
2 Now open "NekroConfig", and you that are familiar with the old Necrobot should know how to use the bot, but anyways, in "auth" you type in aither your "Google" account or your "PTC" information, and you can change the config ase you choose it is very simple.
3, SAVE your config and run "Nekrobot"
Sidenote: in config I recommend you to use a new account. In latitude and longitude I recommend you to use a site that shows you the coordinates, places I use are in: Sydney, New York, San Francisco and Tokyo.
Cred to: Nekrobot
HOW TO USE:
1. Extract the bot, for an example: the desktop.
2 Now open "NekroConfig", and you that are familiar with the old Necrobot should know how to use the bot, but anyways, in "auth" you type in aither your "Google" account or your "PTC" information, and you can change the config ase you choose it is very simple.
3, SAVE your config and run "Nekrobot"
Sidenote: in config I recommend you to use a new account. In latitude and longitude I recommend you to use a site that shows you the coordinates, places I use are in: Sydney, New York, San Francisco and Tokyo.
Cred to: Nekrobot

what a troll. Grats to you for tricking people with this and gonna get them banned. No one, I mean NO ONE cracks a new API in that short amount of time. Unless you have the whole data team from NASA working on it.