Gaming Laptop

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Gaming Laptop
So I have to switch to a laptop, due to power constraints. This means I won't be able to pull the 7-9 amps I am used to. I need something which can handle games and graphix programs, likely about 12gb min of ram.

I won't be buying till Feb 2017, but could use your suggestions.
Well, by the time you come to purchase the laptop the full range of GTX 1000m series laptops will be out meaning you could buy one that has a desktop CPU or a high end laptop CPU and it would easily run all the applications, the only downside is that it might be a bit heavy.

Also, an estimate price range would help if you have one.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?