[Note]Google API

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Note]Google API
Google has started using AJAX API and no longer allows SOAP API through WSDL, which is not going to help in this tut, So what I am doing is switching the TUT to a BING SOAP API tut to add Live Search to your applications.

I created this thread just so everyone waiting for the GOOGLE API tut, knows what is taking so long, I should be done with the Second part of my API Tut sometime today.
You lost me at AJAX API, but of course, how could i know that? Lol, wish i was older, i could probably pick coding up more quickly, even thou the other 13 year old kids probably don't know how to start a computer.

Anyway, sounds interesting, cant wait :P.
It's Done and in the VB section under Search API ,

Google used to allow you to access WebServices (SOAP API) Through WSDL, which is essentially back end XML references to access their features (like search, Image Search etc) but in a attempt to force advertisements it seems they have done away with WSDl Search API and replaced it with Ajax API which is not going to work with my tutorial, If I was doing a ASP.Net tutorial it would have but not for VB.net
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us