Rust Hack Collaboration (Private stuff)

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Rust Hack Collaboration (Private stuff)
Anyone interested in trying to create a cheat with me? 1-2 people probably and just for keeping between us for better protection. Releasing cheats at this point is impossible publicly.

I have knowledge on C++ and some things with C# but the only thing I am not sure of is Unity/Rust. So anybody that is learning about the game like me would be good. Learning quicker and debugging with other people would be easier.

If interested just comment and I will add you on Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by SilentWarp View Post
Anyone interested in trying to create a cheat with me? 1-2 people probably and just for keeping between us for better protection. Releasing cheats at this point is impossible publicly.

I have knowledge on C++ and some things with C# but the only thing I am not sure of is Unity/Rust. So anybody that is learning about the game like me would be good. Learning quicker and debugging with other people would be easier.

If interested just comment and I will add you on Skype.
Send me ur skype and we'll talk.
Yea Im interested working on a hack client with you guys. PM me your skype or reply with your skype. I would defiantly like to collaborate with you over skype.
I would love to collaborate I have much knowledge in gaming hacking and I have coded hacks for rust before skype:chubbychubbychicken
I'd be happy to work on you. I am knowledgeable in C++ and reversing... Haven't made RUST hacks before but studied a bit.
Well guys, Hit me up when you guys get working hacks x'D
Quote Originally Posted by SilentWarp View Post
Anyone interested in trying to create a cheat with me? 1-2 people probably and just for keeping between us for better protection. Releasing cheats at this point is impossible publicly.

I have knowledge on C++ and some things with C# but the only thing I am not sure of is Unity/Rust. So anybody that is learning about the game like me would be good. Learning quicker and debugging with other people would be easier.

If interested just comment and I will add you on Skype.

if you all want to start something big. I can handle everything related to php and selling.

pm me with your skype or something.
When someone has interesting info for me, hit me up.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us