Combat Arms: Pp-19 Mod Review

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
PP19 mod camo does slightly more damage

Can you do a review on the ak74 family of weapons?
Ak74 i can try. Tell me what wepon you want to see first.
I want this perm maybe.
You did not show much in this.
1. You did not show in game usage.
2. You did not change the vests.
3. You did not show how fast you can run with it.
Want me to go on?
4. You did not show recoil with scope on.
5. You did not show recoil for far range.
Still want me to go on?
Baxstar is better i reckon
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Baxstar is better i reckon
Is it even fair to compare Bax's 10 min video to this 2 min one? lols
There's not even commentary.
Ehh.
Personally, i prefer Baxstar's own reviews.
your video was more of a test
1 thing I do and people probably think I hack because of it is lower the settings to the area around the scope isn't blurred. Makes a huge difference in CQC to be able to see around your scope. I think people who call me a hacker don't know that.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
1 thing I do and people probably think I hack because of it is lower the settings to the area around the scope isn't blurred. Makes a huge difference in CQC to be able to see around your scope. I think people who call me a hacker don't know that.
Even I knew that
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?