More Test Server Information - Game Glitches
Guess what, you could pass the gold cap of 4 million gold in AQW.
If some of you recall, there was someone with 16 million, and this is likely how.
Of course, if mods think this should stay a secret, take this down without warning.
I'm posting it due to test server's rewrites being moved back into the next cycle of testing. @Hunter @NormenJaydenFBI @Chaos
Anyways, let's get down to business.
"But wait, there's more" ~Billy Mays
Another method for E-Z Sprockets
I know i'm late on this, leave me alone.
"But wait, you guessed it, there's more" ~Billy Mays
Test Realm Glitch Information
I can't confirm that the bypass cap works ~100% of the time, but it's neat for extra gold + feel amazing.
I will add any extra notes should something happen to my gold or my items.
If some of you recall, there was someone with 16 million, and this is likely how.
Of course, if mods think this should stay a secret, take this down without warning.
I'm posting it due to test server's rewrites being moved back into the next cycle of testing. @Hunter @NormenJaydenFBI @Chaos
Anyways, let's get down to business.
- Login on the test client/server(s)
- Be sure to be at 3,999,999 or below to make sure it doesn't spoof information.
- Again, BE POSITIVE when starting to sell your inventory.
- Once you do that, just sell away and watch the gold say "**** YOU!" to the gold cap.
- WARNING - Exiting the area and/or shop nullifies further sales as if you tried to sell at 4 million [which u can't]
"But wait, there's more" ~Billy Mays
Another method for E-Z Sprockets
I know i'm late on this, leave me alone.
- Login to test client/server(s)
- Join /cornelis
- Accept the quests, "Ruined Ruins, Blueish Glow and You've Been Framed"
- If you have an AOE/Long Range Class this will speed up getting
last minute sprockets and completing the first 2 quests. - I have gained 150x Sprockets on my level 65 in less than 2 hours.
"But wait, you guessed it, there's more" ~Billy Mays
Test Realm Glitch Information
- 100% Drop Rate
- 100% Critical Rate
- Invincibility
- Downside - Almost all quest chains removed forcing you to re-do them.
- No, I don't know how this happens, it just happens.
I can't confirm that the bypass cap works ~100% of the time, but it's neat for extra gold + feel amazing.
I will add any extra notes should something happen to my gold or my items.
Feel free to drop a Thanks if you've found this useful. 










