█✳️✳️✳️ Buffer Sales ✳️✳️✳️█ 💻💿Microsoft Keys Store💿💻💰[CHEAP & VOUCHED]✔️

Posts 1–15 of 401 · Page 1 of 27
█✳️✳️✳️ Buffer Sales ✳️✳️✳️█ 💻💿Microsoft Keys Store💿💻💰[CHEAP & VOUCHED]✔️
[B]
WELCOME TO MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEYS SHOP




I am online almost always and will answer all your questions as soon as I can

Skype: buffer.sales

Email: mr.buffer@email.tg



• • •



PAYMENT METHODS:


• • •

Amazon Gift Cards (.co.uk)

• • •

Bitcoin BTC

• • •


• • •2 VOUCH KEYS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW (TRUSTED, SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY) • • •

PROOF

does the admin account give me access to all the keys u listed?
If possible I'll like to take a vouch copy.
Skype: youaretradingwithatrustedguy
FamousHater yes, it gives you access to all these and muuuuuch more, almost all microsoft products

High i have pm'd you, i will send you a vouch copy, i've also sent you my skype information for faster communication

Wizrdo since you where the first to reply i'll give you a 50% discount on a key that is anything except Office, (windows, server, visio, project, outlook, you pick)
Will the keys work if I download the trial version for Office 16 (PC)?
so I can get windows 10 home for $6?? ill fucking take it
msir318 i think it will, but just to be sure i would download it from the official link and then enter the key if i where you

Rilakkuma yes it is add me on skype buffer.sales for a faster transaction

High Vouch key sent
added u on skype

[Read Only]


SUPPORT
Rating 10/10
First time actually getting an oppurtunity to try out keys,etc.
OP guided me step by step, as politely as possible.


PRICE
Rating 9/10
Prices are similar to the ones in this forum, but compared to the window's shop, this is quite cheap.


OVERALL
Rating 9.5/10


OP responded real quick, and was polite as possible, didn't even take 2minute for the process to finish.
He also guided me due to the reason I was lacking a bit of knowledge on how I had to use the key.


GLWS!
Added to discuss >
replying now, sry forgot to click send last time
Service:Seller was quick to reply and very friendly, sent the key quickly and had exact links to anything i needed to install the software and such.

Product:Key worked flawlessly.

Price:His Pricing Seems Very Fair As Opposed to other Sellers and of course much cheaper then directly through a normal distributor.

Final Notes: I Was very happy with the service and product recieved from bufferoverflow25. I Highly reccomend using him as an outlet for your MS Needs!
Is there any way I can get a vouch copy ?
Good luck with sales!
you can but it will be the last one, pm me with the key you want
Bump, taking orders on Skype: buffer.sales
Posts 1–15 of 401 · Page 1 of 27
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?