[Poll] NextGen1 for Mod?

PollNextGen1 for Mod?
28 votes
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
[Poll] NextGen1 for Mod?
I think nextgen is the BEST. and would make a killer mod

Who else thinks so?

Fill out the pole

He is always helping people and doing stuff for others.
You got my vote.
Best advices and always active.
NextGen1 for mod.
Not moderator, but minion.
Visual Basics minion.
Why06 is a good moderator.
Or keep why06 as moderator of programming section, and make nextgen1 minion of the programing section.
@Nextgen for VB Minion
Nah he sucks at VB.

If he was better, more active, and smarter, then sure, I'd vote for him.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Nah he sucks at VB.

If he was better, more active, and smarter, then sure, I'd vote for him.
Hilarious.......
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Nah he sucks at VB.

If he was better, more active, and smarter, then sure, I'd vote for him.
Lol. I think they were going to give the position to BA once, but he refused. As for not knowing VB, I do know C++, Java, and am working on learning assembly language at the moment. However I will gladly step down since it would free up a lot of my time , if that's is what you want, but not just for the VB section I would want to see what the C++ section says as well. As for not being active... not really sure what you mean? In VB no... do I make a bunch of tutorials? Nope. Im not nearly good enough to do all that, but I try to help out when I can, and post tutorials I find elsewhere every so often. Perhaps its time for someone with a bit more enthusiasm, but before we get into me lets get you guys ur minion hmmmm?


This is taking a while to get NextGen1 as VB Minion. So I will have to hassle Dave till he gets it ok?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Lol. I think they were going to give the position to BA once, but he refused. As for not knowing VB, I do know C++, Java, and am working on learning assembly language at the moment. However I will gladly step down since it would free up a lot of my time , if that's is what you want, but not just for the VB section I would want to see what the C++ section says as well. As for not being active... not really sure what you mean? In VB no... do I make a bunch of tutorials? Nope. Im not nearly good enough to do all that, but I try to help out when I can, and post tutorials I find elsewhere every so often. Perhaps its time for someone with a bit more enthusiasm, but before we get into me lets get you guys ur minion hmmmm?


This is taking a while to get NextGen1 as VB Minion. So I will have to hassle Dave till he gets it ok?
STEP DOWN NAO!11 GIMME TEH MoD PUSSITIUN ;D
J/k, you're awsome ;D

I voted yes for NG too ;D
I figured out tht lolland voted no lol i only predicted
yet he wears my sig
ouch. lol. did you get my pm gen? when do you think youll start on my project?
@Jetamay

Thank You

@ ZMan

I'm almost done with it
Holy crap bro your great. i am going to bed soon. send me back the vb files when you can. ill get them in the AM. thanks
nextgen for minion \,,/
I voted Yes.

This thread is a waist though, NextGen will not be minion unless mods want him to be.
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us