FaithDEV Injector

PollDo you want another FaithDEV(Valkyrie) Injector?
Yes, I would love to have another update with the features listed below.90% · 76
No, there are way too many injectors. Focus on another project.10% · 8
84 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
FaithDEV Injector
Hey guys, Its me xFaith. I was just wondering if any of you guys want another update on my injector (FaithDEV formerly known as Valkyrie) I've been asking a couple of my friends and getting a few mixed responses. Just want to know if you guys sincerly want another update, cause im kind of lacking a project atm.

If I do do the update, in addition to all the current features noted here: FaithDEV Injector Thread

It will have:
The ability for creators to stream information to the injector. Basically, I will post the information that you want on my site and if the md5 of the dll matches the one loaded into the injector, it will have the ability to load pictures, information (such as instructions on how to use, controls, etc) and credits.
In addition, someone suggested that I have my injector also target hidden processes. I'm not too sure how to do this but I will definately research it.

So MPGH, the choice is yours. Another update for this injector? Or there are way too many out, don't bother.

Also, if you guys feel like you want another feature in an injector that isn't already listed let me know.
If you have any other project ideas for me let me know too, but I dont feel like dealing with game hacking, so something outside of focusing on Combat arms or Maplestory.
Hell to the yes.
we dont play games
Thanks for the input James. Not sure what you're talking about G0D.
Don't move this thread, its here for a reason

/feedback please
the ability to end a process would be a nice extra feature
yeh make another one, i always use ure one

make it even ebtter
Ya dude do it.
make a um hack pack with it too
true theres too many injectors out there
how about a bypass ?
I don't care, my faith inject is still working
OMG YESSSS!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us