SolvedCrossfire NA account creation request

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire NA account creation request
Hi guys,
I'm from Europe and I'm unable to create an account for CF NA, because of restrictions. Is there somebody that would do this for me? I would really appreciate it. In case you need CF EU account and you're not from Europe, you can contact me.
Thanks in advance
how can i add you
added on skype
Quote Originally Posted by KaboomYA View Post
Hi guys,
I'm from Europe and I'm unable to create an account for CF NA, because of restrictions. Is there somebody that would do this for me? I would really appreciate it. In case you need CF EU account and you're not from Europe, you can contact me.
Thanks in advance

Use a VPN
Zenmate is free and it does the job.
Using a VPN can get you banned though.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP. Assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?