HelpLaggy when using new items

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Laggy when using new items
I added a new item into the game but everytime I use it it lags the freak out of the server.
Is there a way to fix it? thanks again
Quote Originally Posted by pluton_xd View Post
I added a new item into the game but everytime I use it it lags the freak out of the server.
Is there a way to fix it? thanks again
If you made a item with: "Ext=true" It will always be laggy, you have to make a new item in Dat 1 (client sided) and if you are struggling with that you can always replace an already existing item (Something useless could do and again client sided).
1st step, never use addition for anything.


1) Find a t14-15 item in dat1.xml
2) Replace anything BUT the type ID!
3) Do the same in the client bins, @Desire have a tutorial for that.
4) Rebuild, and test
how do I know what object type ID it is?
Quote Originally Posted by pluton_xd View Post
how do I know what object type ID it is?
type="ID"
?????????????????????????????????
Like how do i know what type it is, I see items with like 0x05f6f or soemthing like that in the dat1 file
Quote Originally Posted by pluton_xd View Post
Like how do i know what type it is, I see items with like 0x05f6f or soemthing like that in the dat1 file
That is the type id................
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us