LightbulbSoldThe Supreme and Sneaker Shop | Yeezys | NMDS | Jordans | Supreme

Posts 31–45 of 98 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
Thanks for your answer it seems like you have enough knowledge of the bot game. I may use your service.

One question, is it available for other countries ? .DE / .FR / .IT ?
Yes it will work for those sites.

As far as I know from past releases, each Adidas site will have their own release so it's all game.
Add you on skype (wesocialit)
Quote Originally Posted by WeSocial View Post
Add you on skype (wesocialit)
Confirmed!
Fuck yes yeezy season this weekend , added on skype!
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][CENTER][IMG][/IMG]







Can I get a vouch copy? Hmu on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Can I get a vouch copy? Hmu on skype
Please read the thread.
Added you on skype - methyl
Added you on skype - Icesht
Someone take the vouch copy ?
I AM NOT LONGER TAKING ANY MORE CUSTOMERS OR REQUESTS ON SKYPE. I WILL ONLY BE DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY PAID OR HAVE ADDED ME ON SKYPE A FEW DAYS AGO.

This thread will remained closed until the release is over. If you have any questions, please PM me on MPGH.

@Psychotic
@Hova
@DarkLordXYZ

Please close the thread for now.
/Reopened upon OP's request.
So did anyone actually get the 350 v2?
Due to family emergency, I won't be on Skype (maybe a just a little bit) this weekend.

Responses will be dealt with on Monday or Tuesday by the latest.
Posts 31–45 of 98 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?