Lightbulb(IMMEDIATE and FAST) Convert Paypal or Other Currency to BTC (0% Fee/ FREE)

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
@Chanchanbimy It doesn't cost anything to go from bank -> BTC. @Trust yes it still works if you look at my picture above. Right click the small box and click open in new tab to see the picture. I don't know why it isn't showing up.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
@Chanchanbimy It doesn't cost anything to go from bank -> BTC. @Trust yes it still works if you look at my picture above. Right click the small box and click open in new tab to see the picture. I don't know why it isn't showing up.
Sorry, I misunderstood :P
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
@Chanchanbimy It doesn't cost anything to go from bank -> BTC. @Trust yes it still works if you look at my picture above. Right click the small box and click open in new tab to see the picture. I don't know why it isn't showing up.
So no paypal option anymorebut still worth?
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
So no paypal option anymorebut still worth?
Credit card or debit card still works I think
But circle pay has weekly limit . Per weekly you can buy 300$ worth btc. Depending on your transactions they will raise your weekly limit

- - - Updated - - -

Circle pay has limit of 300$ worth btc per week
Wait so is it only from bank to BTC?
You probably meant Credit Card or Prepaid PayPal, you can't directly link paypal as far as i know
Will try, thanks!
GUYS THIS IS A WARNING DO NOT USE THIS CRAPPY PIECE OF SHIT OF A WALLET THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND WILL ASK YOU FOR ID VERIFICATION AND THEY WON'T MAKE YOU ABLE TO SEND MONEY I'VE GOT MY MONEY LOCKED IN THERE AND EVERYTIME I TRY SENDING TO ANOTHER WALLET IT DENIES THE REQUEST.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
GUYS THIS IS A WARNING DO NOT USE THIS CRAPPY PIECE OF SHIT OF A WALLET THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND WILL ASK YOU FOR ID VERIFICATION AND THEY WON'T MAKE YOU ABLE TO SEND MONEY I'VE GOT MY MONEY LOCKED IN THERE AND EVERYTIME I TRY SENDING TO ANOTHER WALLET IT DENIES THE REQUEST.

For real? I haven't send my ID, and I get some cash from the giveaways using some promo codes, and the results are good, cuz I send it to my main wallet. Didn't have problem. I guess it has something to do with ID.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post

For real? I haven't send my ID, and I get some cash from the giveaways using some promo codes, and the results are good, cuz I send it to my main wallet. Didn't have problem. I guess it has something to do with ID.
These retarded fucks take 30 mins minimum everytime I receive money but they never send it to another place and then asking for ID and a "selfie" in a well lit room lol while we use bitcoin for privacy.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
GUYS THIS IS A WARNING DO NOT USE THIS CRAPPY PIECE OF SHIT OF A WALLET THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND WILL ASK YOU FOR ID VERIFICATION AND THEY WON'T MAKE YOU ABLE TO SEND MONEY I'VE GOT MY MONEY LOCKED IN THERE AND EVERYTIME I TRY SENDING TO ANOTHER WALLET IT DENIES THE REQUEST.
Is this true? I was about to give it chance for the BTC change haha
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
Is this true? I was about to give it chance for the BTC change haha
Yes you can search them on google and you will find some stories don't ever consider switching to them.
I think OP should request this thread closed since more people are considering to try it which is the worst idea ever. @Sunrise
Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post


Yes you can search them on google and you will find some stories don't ever consider switching to them.
I think OP should request this thread closed since more people are considering to try it which is the worst idea ever. @Sunrise
Can you give proof of it not being good? It works though. What is the problem dude? Don't flame without proof.
will see tf is this
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?