ExclamationOutdated[EU] Simple v1.1

Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
thanks man i hope this works
Your Hacks never works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The program ta perfect the only problem that almost always the very leg
yeahhh....this hack is good...
Error
Hey , I have a problème ..

At the launch of blackshot with the injector, a message appears and says he misses the VCRUNTIME140.dll on my computer
Quote Originally Posted by straquer View Post
Hey , I have a problème ..

At the launch of blackshot with the injector, a message appears and says he misses the VCRUNTIME140.dll on my computer
Download and Install redistributable 2015 .
Luffy, Please Update your Demon Hack xD I'm Waiting that!!
Ur Hacks are working Perfect!
Will you update it soon?
Quote Originally Posted by EffoNeriX View Post
Luffy, Please Update your Demon Hack xD I'm Waiting that!!
Ur Hacks are working Perfect!
Will you update it soon?
Sure , I will release It later .
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Sure , I will release It later .
Nice Luffy i wait today?
Thx Man!

- - - Updated - - -

And This Hack is Detected Guys.
Thanks I Download this

- - - Updated - - -

I download redistributable 2015, when injecting another message appears: api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
Detected...
no one will make a hack team esp for Sea?
Posts 16–30 of 43 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?