www.MPGH.net = Warrock Public [X]

Posts 16–30 of 163 · Page 2 of 11
There is a rule about Hex Editing
"# You MUST give credits."
Anyone give feedback?
how do you open it for vista?
Quote Originally Posted by k1nsk1ll View Post
how do you open it for vista?
open the injector as admin
open warrock
press insert to open the menu in game
no problem ..
Can you add no fog?
when im bothered its 1am
umm i need help.... like i have vista and i run the hack and warrock as admin and when i press game start it opens a black screen and closes... i neeed help.. thanx
i helper ur a bad @$$ ty somuch finaly working for windows 7
cheers for this
uhh i have a problem im in game than out of no where i lagged out everytime?
Ehh.. If I go into a map .. I see only one kind of water and mountains edge .. So the hack allows WarRock Bugge

*Translated by translate.google.nl.. sorry for my bad English.
Quote Originally Posted by Stimulate View Post
Ehh.. If I go into a map .. I see only one kind of water and mountains edge .. So the hack allows WarRock Bugge

*Translated by translate.google.nl.. sorry for my bad English.
???? .
Posts 16–30 of 163 · Page 2 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?