Dll Loader

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Dll Loader
Hi guys, recently a few friends requested for a dll loader in c++. I went and quickly conjured up a loader which connects to a mybb forum from which it syncs login data and than calls a dll via php, decrypts it and injects it. However after some issues I couldn't resolve I am dropping it. If anyone can direct me to info it would be much appreciated (yes, I have already searched, I require more in depth information). If someone feels they can just make me a loader, I am wiling to purchase it. PM me your Skype or any other contact details and I will add you.

-Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by something1234567 View Post
Hi guys, recently a few friends requested for a dll loader in c++. I went and quickly conjured up a loader which connects to a mybb forum from which it syncs login data and than calls a dll via php, decrypts it and injects it. However after some issues I couldn't resolve I am dropping it. If anyone can direct me to info it would be much appreciated (yes, I have already searched, I require more in depth information). If someone feels they can just make me a loader, I am wiling to purchase it. PM me your Skype or any other contact details and I will add you.

-Thanks.
if i understand it correct you want a Tool which is checking for valid Board Login and downloading a dll and inject it then to a Game?
I don't understand the encryption Part, because it must be decrypted before you could inject it.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRohsoft View Post
if i understand it correct you want a Tool which is checking for valid Board Login and downloading a dll and inject it then to a Game?
I don't understand the encryption Part, because it must be decrypted before you could inject it.
The loader downloads an encrypted dll than decrypts it with various auth tokens between server and loader. The concept is good but as I said, im not too good at c++, c# I could handle. Im also terrible with server related things ie: network communication.
Hmm, my friends require the loader asap. Let me change my initial requirement, I dont care about info. If you can make a good loader with more security than I had, I will pay you $50 for it.
Rather than downloading the entire dll, which I find just to be unnecessary, and would require extra work such as loading the dll from memory. Download encrypted binary data, such as offsets, addresses, not entire functions but parts of functions that can be inserted and replace simply because dealing with any piece of non PIC would be tricky.
I've done this before for my own projects. I can write one for you.
Quote Originally Posted by __readgsqword View Post
Rather than downloading the entire dll, which I find just to be unnecessary, and would require extra work such as loading the dll from memory. Download encrypted binary data, such as offsets, addresses, not entire functions but parts of functions that can be inserted and replace simply because dealing with any piece of non PIC would be tricky.
I've done this before for my own projects. I can write one for you.
I have already fixed up my loader to working standard. I like your concept however, whats your skype? ill add you.
Quote Originally Posted by __readgsqword View Post
Rather than downloading the entire dll, which I find just to be unnecessary, and would require extra work such as loading the dll from memory. Download encrypted binary data, such as offsets, addresses, not entire functions but parts of functions that can be inserted and replace simply because dealing with any piece of non PIC would be tricky.
I've done this before for my own projects. I can write one for you.
I've been attempting to use manual map for my loader but im having troubles. If there anyway to contact you? ill be paying ofc.
Quote Originally Posted by something1234567 View Post
I've been attempting to use manual map for my loader but im having troubles. If there anyway to contact you? ill be paying ofc.
Give me your Skype, I will add you.
The concept is good but as I said, im not too good at c++, c# I could handle. Im also terrible with server related things ie: network communication.
Quote Originally Posted by homevcc View Post
The concept is good but as I said, im not too good at c++, c# I could handle. Im also terrible with server related things ie: network communication.
When did you ever say that? also looks to me your just posting where ever you can lol without any knowledge. I show you literally copy paste a previous post on another thread.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us