HelpExternal no visual recoil/removing screen shake?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
External no visual recoil/removing screen shake?
I had a look around and haven't found much on it. I'm not using internal at the moment I prefer to do things externally. I had a look through various things and found some vectors that contain the view and aimpunch.

I see the angles changing when I shoot and read from them

Code:
0x3014
0x3020
0x302C
I attempted to continuously write 0,0,0 to it but that didn't do anything.

Is this the wrong method, it's as close as I could find to the little information there is on this.
set localplayer + 0x3014 to vector 0, 0, 0
don't sleep =)
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?