ANIME?

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
ANIME?
I have almost never watched anime in my life, except Naruto which was years ago. I wanna start watching again, i have no idea what's trending except sword art online because I hear it almost every time.

EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT ANIME

any suggestions and sites on where/how to watch them?

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
I have almost never watched anime in my life, except Naruto which was years ago. I wanna start watching again, i have no idea what's trending except sword art online because I hear it almost every time.

EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT ANIME

any suggestions and sites on where/how to watch them?

Since you're new, googling "Anime Recommendations" and just watching those are a pretty good way to start. I'd recommend downloading anime from nyaa, but any of the streaming idio- I mean people can hook you up with a website if need be.
No need for trending animes, you have plenty of good oldschool anime that is gold.

Start by checking out Samurai Champloo, you'll love it!
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
For starters watch shingeki no kyojin.
i'm trying to look for something, but they seem pretty boring, what are you guys currently watching rn?
myanimelist.com --> anime recommendation.
Watch One Punch Man
im too lazy to even research anime.. zzzz
Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
im too lazy to even research anime.. zzzz
Depends on what you want, Hunter x Hunter is pretty good if you want Action.

Sword art Online fucking sucks block anyone that tells you it's good.
Quote Originally Posted by Scammer's Sheep View Post


Depends on what you want, Hunter x Hunter is pretty good if you want Action.

Sword art Online fucking sucks block anyone that tells you it's good.
i like mysteries
Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post


i like mysteries
Watch Boku Dake ga Inai Machi then, The main character can go to the past and find whose the murderer that brutality murdered his mom,friends,etc.


Kinda Like Re:Zero (Starting life in another world) but Re:zero is way better. Longer episode and more intense.
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post


Watch Boku Dake ga Inai Machi then, The main character can go to the past and find whose the murderer that brutality murdered his mom,friends,etc.


Kinda Like Re:Zero (Starting life in another world) but Re:zero is way better. Longer episode and more intense.
ill do some research on it tonight
thanks !!!
Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post


ill do some research on it tonight
thanks !!!
Can't go wrong with Erased.
Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post


i like mysteries
Try out Hyouka then, I never finished it because I'm to retarded to keep up with the story but @Takatsuki recomended me it so it 's probably really good.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?