Newbie here!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Newbie here!
Hello all! New to the site, so go easy on me! :P

A bit about myself, hmm, I mostly play mmorpgs like WoW and have some experience with botting runescape with slight success. Looking to find games that are worth botting that also wont require too much maintenance as I work full time.
Quote Originally Posted by blksmith009 View Post
Hello all! New to the site, so go easy on me! :P

A bit about myself, hmm, I mostly play mmorpgs like WoW and have some experience with botting runescape with slight success. Looking to find games that are worth botting that also wont require too much maintenance as I work full time.
Welcome mate!
Thank ya very much! Hope you're having a good one
Welcome to MPGH blksmith009!

I really hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to MPGH, hope you enjoy it.
welcome to the forum !
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?