Hahaha idc what you say bout it.(il be minion again i was hacked but i fixed it)
y r u not minion?
also its really lq
1 he got hacked, 2 he ragequit, 3 i got nothing to say... cept i guess decent render border.
The render they used seem to have been enlarged. looks too texturey/low quality. It's a fairly simple signature, but ya.
I don't think that it's LQ, I think it's just all the noise that makes it look that way. It looks cool like, but I don't want to re-type what was posted before.
It might be the gray. The gray may turn it off alittle.
people don't know what emo is anymore....sad.
Originally Posted by Empire
people don't know what emo is anymore....sad.
this is what i see emo as:
Actually it looks like it has been enlarged because i used i mean he used film grain.