WTBGoPro SE

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
If someone can do this then im interested too!
Am very interested as well
if you end up recording something interesting make sure to upload some footage I would like do watch some of it.
Shit, if someone can do this add me, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AceStyx View Post
if you end up recording something interesting make sure to upload some footage I would like do watch some of it.
I agree, I'd like to see it, too.
i dont think gopro is se'able :/
Quote Originally Posted by a7xowns View Post
i dont think gopro is se'able :/
Actually, it is, you just have to take all safety measures (drops, vccs, vpns, identity and shit) but they're really tough


- - - Updated - - -

Tried it once actually, failed because they got suspicious of my ip and my bad af excuses
Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post


Actually, it is, you just have to take all safety measures (drops, vccs, vpns, identity and shit) but they're really tough


- - - Updated - - -

Tried it once actually, failed because they got suspicious of my ip and my bad af excuses
id just buy the camera at that point .-. and im broke!
If anyone has a method, add me on Skype please.
I can get you a serial and proof of purchase. If they have lithium ion / polymer batteries it is quite easy.
They are super hard. They also will take serious action or threathen at least
i'm very interested in this. contact me: originalskittles
There used to be a method available, I still have it but dont have tiem to test it. If u still want it skype me and ill tell u where to get it
Used to be a method raped.. Patched.. Anyone just have them laying around lol?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?