CoolPatchedAVA Xigncode3 Bypass

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
Japan AVA not working.
You are the man
Help me plss

- - - Updated - - -

ea zm msh sh8al qole kef
This bypass is no longer working for me and I cannot use the other public free program posted by Fire.

I downloaded the most recent program of Cheat Engine and tried to run it but it simply gets blocked by the anti-cheat.
I don't know why it's not working for you guys, my own bypass (Credits : Jabberwock for working on it, I just updated it on my own.) still works completely fine, and I'm not getting any errors.
Since I see that people are saying they're getting detected, keep reading.

I've decided to release Jabberwock's XC3 bypass, since his works all the time for me.

 
How to use this?

Simple. Run MPGH Bypass.CT BEFORE AVA starts, after AVA game starts, you can then close out of the .CT file (Wait until you get to the page where you can join a channel, not while still at the splash screen. No need to press any keys, it's automatically attached to AVA once the process is found.


 
A Few Things To Note

1) Nobody here at MPGH is responsible if you get banned, that includes myself.

2) Q: What is this used for?
A: Hoosier's bypass doesn't seem to be working, so here you go. Use for AVA_Public recently released by FireTime, made by Hoosier.

3) I don't think old hacks will work, I don't know for certain, but I've had a friend test and he said they don't, so don't get your hopes up.

4) This is for EnMasse AVA (NA/EU) no other AVA versions will work.


Credits : @Jabberwock - Mention @Hunter (If I need a screenshot, let me know, I don't think I need one since it's a blank cheat engine screen, but it does bypass.)

Virus Scans
1/2
MPGH Bypass_mpgh.net.rar532 B · 81 downloads Clean
Scythen is this working in Garena or other servers ?
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
Since I see that people are saying they're getting detected, keep reading.

I've decided to release Jabberwock's XC3 bypass, since his works all the time for me.

 
How to use this?

Simple. Run MPGH Bypass.CT BEFORE AVA starts, after AVA game starts, you can then close out of the .CT file (Wait until you get to the page where you can join a channel, not while still at the splash screen. No need to press any keys, it's automatically attached to AVA once the process is found.


 
A Few Things To Note

1) Nobody here at MPGH is responsible if you get banned, that includes myself.

2) Q: What is this used for?
A: Hoosier's bypass doesn't seem to be working, so here you go. Use for AVA_Public recently released by FireTime, made by Hoosier.

3) I don't think old hacks will work, I don't know for certain, but I've had a friend test and he said they don't, so don't get your hopes up.


Credits : @Jabberwock - Mention @Hunter (If I need a screenshot, let me know, I don't think I need one since it's a blank cheat engine screen, but it does bypass.)

Virus Scans
1/ 2
//Approved. Use at your own risk and report back results.
Quote Originally Posted by maxz2008 View Post
Also one thing - Scythen is this working in Garena or other servers ?
No, this bypass only works on EnMasse AVA. Also, as stated, please post back results to let us know if it's working, which it should work fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
which it should work fine.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't get this one working it seems, in order to get ava running I have to login at the launcher and then hit play so when exactly do I boot up your bypass? I've tried several timings for it but it ends up being detected shortly after Xigncode is done loading.

Plus it asks if I want to load lua scripts before CE even opens.. and if I say yes it tends to lag quite a bit so I don't know what to do at this point.

Thanks!

EDIT: nevermind, messed around with it some more and eventually got it, nice tool thanks!
Please note that the external distribution of files isn't allowed whatsoever. Thanks.
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?