MTA DayZ Hack
Hello, guys!
It is weird that there are no current working hacks for MTA.
It is an old game with bad anti-cheat if there is someone willing to make a VIP cheat and get paid upon finishing the work I would gladly get in touch with him.
I was thinking about WH,Aimbot,Item spawn etc.
Also, il respond to only people who have a good rep and that are longtime members here like me.
Thank you for your time have a nice day!
It is weird that there are no current working hacks for MTA.
It is an old game with bad anti-cheat if there is someone willing to make a VIP cheat and get paid upon finishing the work I would gladly get in touch with him.
I was thinking about WH,Aimbot,Item spawn etc.
Also, il respond to only people who have a good rep and that are longtime members here like me.
Thank you for your time have a nice day!


