WTB[AMAZON] GIFT CARDS

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[AMAZON] GIFT CARDS
I am buying amazon gift cards I have $500 in paypal!

add me on skype: kyle_miller48@aol.com

I do not go first!
Quote Originally Posted by AceStyx View Post
I am buying amazon gift cards I have $500 in paypal!

add me on skype: kyle_miller48@aol.com

I do not go first!
why not? You have 0 vouches and a fairly new account...
Quote Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
why not? You have 0 vouches and a fairly new account...
If you don't respect my thread please go else where I don't need to explain my self to a no one.
Quote Originally Posted by AceStyx View Post
If you don't respect my thread please go else where I don't need to explain my self to a no one.
I respect your thread I just don't think many people would be willing to go first, saying "I'll go first for trusted members" might make you seem like less of a scammer, seen as how you havn't given any of your giveaway items out yet
Quote Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
I respect your thread I just don't think many people would be willing to go first, saying "I'll go first for trusted members" might make you seem like less of a scammer, seen as how you havn't given any of your giveaway items out yet
My giveaways will given out and on time. I don't scam aswell I don't have to prove myself to anybody you don't pay my bills. I also dont care if people don't go first when I get people who do you will see amongnst many people that I am legit.
@Hova @Psychotic @DarkLordXYZ @arunforce seems like this fucker is going to start scamming. He removed the Giveaway thread links in his signature and made this thread. And he isn't going to do small transaction but a big one at once. SCAM SCAM SCAM! Please don't let this fucker scam.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us