SolvedCrashing

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Crashing
I can run CS:GO fine normally, with no issues. But when I enable a hack my csgo will shut off and go to desktop. Anyone have a fix? it just recently started doing this.
Is the hack public or not?
Yes, and it has been happening on every hack I've used so far (6 different ones) and none of them are outdates

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know the fix?
You are using an outdated hack and this is in the wrong section

@Smoke
I have the same issue
Quote Originally Posted by TwooBlue View Post
Yes, and it has been happening on every hack I've used so far (6 different ones) and none of them are outdates

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know the fix?
Quote Originally Posted by Ajiczech View Post
I have the same issue
Try:
  • Be sure to make sure the hack is updated. If not, try the following.
  • Go to uninstall a program in control pannel
  • uninstall .NET Framework (Probably named Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2)
  • uninstall all the Microsoft Visual Redistributables (Microsoft Visual C++ 20** Redistributable (x86))
  • Reinstall .NET Framework (Download Here[microsoft.com])
  • Reinstall all visual studios:
  • Now go to Steam Library and right click on CS:GO then press properties.
  • Click on the local files tap and verify the integrity of game cache.
  • Launch CS:GO... Launch the hack... Report back!
Don't be a skid and use public cheats Only do so if you want a VAC ban lol
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?