SEMI AUTO L9 WORKING PERFECTLY!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
SEMI AUTO L9 WORKING PERFECTLY!
Im sorry but I WILL NOT be having any sceenies cuz i got banned, and im only the rank wit 2 arrows 93%

But i have tested it (on mi old acc) , and if some1 else can test it and post screenie that would be lovely

soo heres the Virus scan- PVMLA_L96A1.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

AND

Virustotal. MD5: bb2300c5d56bfba1704652c3ece6472b Reser.Reputation.1ⓘ

Inject l9 into guns_m_pv_sr (i think its a pv)
then go buy a l9 and hav fun..
PVMLA_L96A1.rarattachment deleted · 99 downloads before removal
Screen shot please.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Screen shot please.
LOL, you're so mean to jeevin.
and wat does this do exactly?
Semi-auto L9. Good job i guess. WAYYY moar useful than MSG90 mod yu released earlier.
Ima make a Famas to MTAR-21 FTW!
screen! AND ALL semi-mods work great in normal time!!
isnt this property of corndog...
It works.....GOod~
lol, I went on a rage binge and bought something huge that I don't even like

Basically wasted all my money on a long-use wep that I don't even know how to use well soz... I can't take a screeny.


Besides, aren't there already a lot of semi-auto l9s?
lol nice but i wish you had a video or screenie
Nice job.

too short
Did you take this from Corndog?
Quote Originally Posted by timpwns View Post
Did you take this from Corndog?
Hi bumper.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?