Nike vs Adidas

Posts 1–15 of 256 · Page 1 of 18
Nike vs Adidas
Both are awesome. Which do you like? Why ?
I like both.

Nice looking shoes, quality and variety.
Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Both are awesome. Which do you like? Why ?
Both seem reasonable
True . Many fanboys will disagree
Nike clothes and shoes all day, never been big on adidas other than when I played soccer.
Prefer Nike myself. Dri-fit and such, just a bigger fan.
Nike looks better and I just enjoy Nike more...
adidas with his yeezy are for sure the game
Idk, I'm starting to like Adidas shoes. They definitely upped their game. I like the NMD's and Ultra Boosts.
Both of them have strong and weak points I mean nike has the WHOLE jordan range and for people that didn't know the OG yeezy's were first made with Nike including the legendary Red Octobers which are one of the most expensive shoe's in the game. Adidas has some tight new kicks and are doing a tonne of collabs atm including pharrel NMDS etc and ofc the new yeezy line.
What an odd question. They're both brands that just want your money, why do you even discuss them like they're not evil supercorporations?
I think both are good brands. Nike i would say dominate the upper $150 shoe price range tho. But besides that it's really a matter of style and wants in rn.
Nike are fine. Nothing wrong with adidas either.
I prefer Nike, but I don't hate Adidas, I just like Nike more
Posts 1–15 of 256 · Page 1 of 18

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?