CoolPS4Free Ps Plus

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Free Ps Plus
Is there anyway to renew ps plus? or atleast 1-3 days free ps plus, like it was on the xbox? Thanks.

And i know. The title is clickbait
I think you can get 1 Week Free of PS+ when you make a new account just login on the ps4, go to the store, go to playstation plus it should be there. I also got an 11 month subscription ps+ account that I could sell you I recently sold my ps4.
Quote Originally Posted by CanadianLog View Post
I think you can get 1 Week Free of PS+ when you make a new account just login on the ps4, go to the store, go to playstation plus it should be there. I also got an 11 month subscription ps+ account that I could sell you I recently sold my ps4.
Ye you're right, i get 1 week free but then ill have to make a new account ;-; rip... thanks for the offer but im good dude :3
nice. thanks for the information
Is making a new acc the only method?
Yep. It is the only way, or you can just use a fake CC for your 1month trial
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us