HelpComputer not booting

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Computer not booting
I recently built a new computer everything turns on and it lights up etc but it wont boot up. The fan turns on for a few seconds then turns off etc. I'm not sure what the problem is. Could someone help me out? Thanks. If you can find a solution that works I'm willing to give you a little reward. 8)
Still having the issue?
What is the manufacturer of the laptop? Anything on the screen? Does it show the BIOS at least?
maybe your fan not working that is why computer can't run when you turn on
Mostly because thermal paste not applied correctly, CPU over heating then turning off for safety, GPU/CPU not installed correctly or RAM is not installed correctly/is defective
your fan, you should replace it. I faced the same issue, chip fan is too dirty and my Pc won't turn on or auto shut down after 2-3 mins. i had to replace my chip fan.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us