SolvedAmazon refund question

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon refund question
Alright, so I have my main Amazon account with a refund and a double dip from about a year ago. My question is if I buy a PS Vita and get a refund on that will my account get banned? I have purchased other items since then if it makes a difference. I can refund myself, but are there any good refunders left? Last time I hired someone to refund for me it was @Degree but he's banned now, and not sure if Paradise still does refunds anymore. Any recommendations?
it should be fine, and wrong section
If you use a durable method it should be fine
I've refunded 7 items now with no legit orders and mine's still fine with a $80 credit from them for mistaking my orders
Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post
If you use a durable method it should be fine
I've refunded 7 items now with no legit orders and mine's still fine with a $80 credit from them for mistaking my orders
7 orders same acc? i don't think ur telling the truth, the max would be 4 times on a fresh acc
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexyyyyy View Post
7 orders same acc? i don't think ur telling the truth, the max would be 4 times on a fresh acc
He may refund 7 items but not 7 orders on a fresh account
lol
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


He may refund 7 items but not 7 orders on a fresh account
lol
7 items but $80 credit for mistaking orders...
i don't think amazon will give $80 in giftcard/money for 7 items in 1 order.
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexyyyyy View Post
7 orders same acc? i don't think ur telling the truth, the max would be 4 times on a fresh acc
lmao i bet u say hey my $300 item didn't arrive I want a refund pls


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iSmexyyyyy View Post


7 items but $80 credit for mistaking orders...
i don't think amazon will give $80 in giftcard/money for 7 items in 1 order.
i expected to deal with idiots but not like that..
no one mentioned 7 items in 1 order
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us