Looking for help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for help
Hey
I'm currently working on a AS3 server. People suggested it to me, however i'm planning on making a public server based on this source, but i need some people to help me, and this includes payment.

I'm looking for some atleast experienced developers who knows their way around this source, by that i mean someone who can implement mechanics and functions to my source. I'll pay a certain ammount of cash depending on the quality of the work. Its gonna be from minimum 5 dollars to 30 dollars. Pherpas 30+ in special terms. Somethings could be converting different values, for an example converting from ushort to byte if i wanted my server to allow a higher limit for groundtypes, or simply just adding merchants with saleend/salestart timers.

Hope some people are interrested in some easy cash, thank you for reading
Quote Originally Posted by HGAEHaeheadhetdhtertherh View Post
use redis src
I'm pretty sure you missed the entire point behind this post. But thanks for the suggestion.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us