CAEU .NET Player API

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
CAEU .NET Player API
Hey Community,

first of all: I'm a legit player.
I've coded a API for Combat Arms. With it you can easy write some new Combat Arms Tools.

You can easy read out what a KD a player have and such things.

You can read out theese things:
Code:
Public PlayerPic As String
    Public CountryFlag As String
    Public CountryName As String
    Public RankPic As String
    Public Playername As String
    Public EnlistDate As String
    Public Ranking As String
    Public KD As String
    Public EXP As String
    Public GP As String

    ' Clan
    Public ClanName As String
    Public Position As String

    ' Performance_Record
    Public Kills As String
    Public Deaths As String
    Public Headshots As String
    Public MatchesPlayed As String
    Public MatchesWon As String
    Public MatchesLost As String
    Public MatchesForfeited As String
    Public Kills_Match As String
    Public Deaths_Match As String
    Public Kill_Streak As String

    Public PrimaryWeapon As String
    Public PrimaryWeaponPic As String

    ' Accolades
    Public MultiKills As String
    Public UltraKills As String
    Public Fantastics As String
    Public Unbelivables As String
    Public UnbelivablesP As String
I released the same thing in 2 other boards but the users there couldn't do anything with it. I dont like hackers but I think some of you can still do some legit stuff with the api.

The download is in the attachments.

A tutorial how to use it is here:


I know its german but u still should understand how it works.

Note: It works only on the combat arms eu website. It may work on the other ca websites but I'm not sure. Just try it.

Virusscan: http://www.virustotal.com/de/analisi...65c-1266422080

Regards, Iriz3n ~

P.S: I know my english sux. Sorry... I only can speak fluid german and albanian..
CombatArmsEU-.NET-Player-API.rarattachment deleted · 56 downloads before removal
this is CANA, not EU
I know... But it may work in NA too. I dont know.
And btw, I think here are some players from EU.
Moved to CAEU, or already got beaten to it?

Or I'm confused...
rofl. I'm also confused now. lol.
I posted it in the wrong section, in "Combat Arms Hacks" someone moved it into "Combat Arms Europe Hacks". Its not a hack but thanks.

It's fine now :P

Regards, Iriz3n-
hmmm this is quite usefull.

thanks for posting this!
Why doesn't you move it to VB section?
Dunno, but it's okay here. Because it is for combat arms eu.
It would be also right in the vb section, cuz its written in vb.net.
Wayne..

Regards, Iriz3n -
missing virus scans and screenshot
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
missing virus scans and screenshot
I'll add a virusscan now. ty.
why a screen? There is a video

What is this for? (i'm a noob so..)
It's a help to code tools for combat arms.

Regards, Iriz3n -
What is this for? (i'm a noob so..)
OMG, i love Liz! BTW, thanks for this post, waiting for approval^^
What is this for i cant understand!
Quote Originally Posted by Operators View Post
What is this for i cant understand!
Nice Bumb.
This was posted: 4 Weeks Ago
/Closed
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us