H Verified Paypal W BTC 500$ US Paying generous fee's (15%)
Hello everyone
I'm looking to buy some BTC. Payment method will be with Paypal, or Skrill/wmz.
Fee will be 15% starting off 100$, so don't contact me with transactions below 100. The higher the amount you sell the higher I will make the fee.
Example = You have $100 BTC? I'll pay $115 Paypal as friends of family. You will go first unless I deem you trusted. I am capable of rejecting any offer.
Skype: totallynotkondra
Thanks for understanding.
I'm looking to buy some BTC. Payment method will be with Paypal, or Skrill/wmz.
Fee will be 15% starting off 100$, so don't contact me with transactions below 100. The higher the amount you sell the higher I will make the fee.
Example = You have $100 BTC? I'll pay $115 Paypal as friends of family. You will go first unless I deem you trusted. I am capable of rejecting any offer.
Skype: totallynotkondra
Thanks for understanding.

