Need a part-time job

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Need a part-time job
Hey I am looking for a job/part-time job.
I am a GFX Designer!
I can create Banners (Any Kind), logos, Buisness card, etc!
Maybe you might be able to help me shoot me a message.
I am still looking for this!
I am still looking for this!
Can you show some of your past works as a designer?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Can you show some of your past works as a designer?
Add me on skype.
My Skype : arkrafay
I am still looking!
i might hire you add me on skype: ----------
I am still looking
Still looking!
Quote Originally Posted by hilltopchill View Post
Please add me on Skype.
I've Added you on skype...
Still looking for this...
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?