Looking for Custom Logo

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Custom Logo
I would like something with AJMILZ ...

Made with Pen tool something original , no design just black text.

The Pay will be on how good it is and if I like it , if you make something and I don't like I will pay you either way.

Thanks for reading


https://gyazo.com/4bbb09d1eca88b2b097d148ad23b8ec2ⓘ

Where do you refer to by 'Pen Tool'. Can you give some examples.
Sorry Will edit and add a phot of examples (:
Quote Originally Posted by Monstercookie View Post
I will try something soon.
Okay thanks a lot!
Quote Originally Posted by AJMILZ View Post
I would like something with AJMILZ ...

Made with Pen tool something original , no design just black text.

The Pay will be on how good it is and if I like it , if you make something and I don't like I will pay you either way.

Thanks for reading


https://gyazo.com/4bbb09d1eca88b2b097d148ad23b8ec2

Here you go, hope you like it. If you do, PM me

http://i.imgur.com/6tiCLMP.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
Here you go, hope you like it. If you do, PM me

http://i.imgur.com/6tiCLMP.jpgⓘ


Sorry I'm not quite looking for a design I just want a a logo created for me I can do the design my self I just suck at pen tool text & that is a font sir
OP's turned out to be a ban evader and has just been permanently banned as such.

/Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us