searching glitch partner now

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
searching glitch partner now
anyone up to glitch with me?

u must know how to glitch tho.. )

if you wanna glitch pm me your name in mpgh and i will tell ya where to play in which server ch etc
me! im want to make glich
me! i want to make glich
I can make glich whit u but tomorow.
if anyone still interested, come server foxtrot ch 10 room name is glitching PASs is mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Zabby View Post
if anyone still interested, come server foxtrot ch 10 room name is glitching PASs is mpgh
Yeah...I'm assuming that this is long since past. Get Team Speak 3 and join the TS server for MPGH (stickied announcement...not hard to find.) Im there if you want to coordinate setting up a room or what not. I'm online.
nvm srry illkeep mean stuff to self
My Name is -anger-fist- in game
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?